The Old English Car Club & Saanich Historical Artifacts Society
12th Annual Restoration Fair & Swap Meet
Sunday, May 7, 2017 10am – 3pm (rain or shine)
Heritage Acres, 7321 Lochside Drive, Saanichton
All registrations received on or before April 21 will be acknowledged by return mail.
- Please check in at the gate on Sunday where you will be directed to your setup location.
- Spaces will be assigned on a first come first served basis and the organizer’s decision on placement is final.
- You are requested not to start selling before the official opening at 10:00am.
- No refunds of registration payments will be made unless cancellation is received in writing before April 21.
- Unauthorized vehicles and vehicles parked in the roadways or obstructing access will be towed at owner’s expense.
- The Old English Car Club and the Saanich Historical Artifacts Society and their agents and licensees are not responsible for security.
- Participants are not permitted to sell food.
- Teardown is not to start before the Fair closes at 3:00pm.
- Participants are required to remove all their equipment, parts, tools, literature and the like plus any garbage from the site.
- Smoking is discouraged on the site and is not allowed in any building or covered area.
- Overnight storage by previous arrangement only. Setup Sunday, May 7 at 7:30am. Take down after 3:00pm. Any unsold items must be removed from the site on May 7.
We look forward to seeing you at the Fair and hope you have an enjoyable and successful event!
Information and queries:
To register use the Online Registration below, payment can be made by credit card or PayPal, or download the registration form here.