The Central Island Branch of the Old English Car Club includes members from all over the central island region. From Duncan to Qualicum Beach and the west coast of the island. Click here for the club's main website.
We currently have over 100 members in our Central Island Branch.
Members meet the 3rd Thursday of every month at The Royal Canadian Legion, Branch 257, 7225 Lantzville Rd, Lantzville.
Downstairs - side entrance, back room. 7:00 pm sharp.
· Meeting with other enthusiasts.
· Getting technical advice.
· Participating in meetings, rallies, drives, social events, and organised shows.
· Reading and participating in our Beano newsletter (British Engineered Automobiles Nanaimo Order).
* Being part of our Google Group email account and receiving
regular Branch information updates.
* Being part of our Google Group email account and receiving regular Branch information updates.
· Receiving significant discounts at Lordco Auto Parts and Ladysmith Auto Parts.
Click here for your Membership Application 2018
You can now pay on-line for your membership, however, you still need to fill out the membership application and forward it to the Membership Registrar. Your payment goes directly into the Club bank account.
Our Executive and Appointed Officials - Central Island Branch:
Click on the member's name to access their e-mail address. (This extra click is to protect e-mail privacy and reduce spam.)
to see pictures of the
(Click) to see pictures of the